After upgrading to 1.5.1 the query and stack trace in web ui stopped appearing

i had a old temporal (1.2.x) i guess, after i upgraded to 1.5.1 the stacktrace and query tabs stopped i also upgraded java sdk to 1.0.4

Steps done :
git clone docker-compose branch
change the database seed (mysql) and start

the auto setup tool upgraded some tables/colum i could see in the start up log

my worklows are running perfectly fine, i am however not not able to see query/stack trace from web or tctl.

is it something to do with system.enableInfiniteTimeout ? mentioned in 1.4.1 release notes?

Where should i enable this if i need to? in the docker compose file , or in dynamiconfig/development.yaml? or else where

i am kinda struck now

ok refered this commit and understood that its dynamicconifg, added this value and my stack trace and query tabs started showing data agin!

Hi

the infinite timeout feature is rolled out in 1.4.x and details can be found here: Release v1.4.1 · temporalio/temporal · GitHub

beginning from 1.5.x, the infinite timeout is the default behavior, meaning even if the dynamic config is set, there is not behavior change (server still enabling the infinite timeout feature)

my worklows are running perfectly fine, i am however not not able to see query/stack trace from web or tctl.

added this value and my stack trace and query tabs started showing data agin!

Can you please check by reverting the changes done locally?
If v1.5.1 has bug related to query functionality, please provide some detail information and create an issue here

@madhu can you please clarify which value you set? i am on temporal server version 1.13.0 and don’t see any data in the “Stack Trace” and “Query” tabs for all workflows