I am using the Go-sdk.
Here is a bit of a context to the question being asked.
- I have a workflow that uses task queues specific for each activity that the workflow schedules.
- The workflow uses a selector to see which if these activities are completing/returning with errors etc
- Within the activity, I record the heartbeat in regular intervals.
- When the workflow hears back from the activity as a successful execution, I use the Activity response to propagate the information from the activity back to the workflow (which it then uses for a subsequent ContinueAsNew)
- However when the activity fails and I would like to get the last recorded Heartbeat from the activity.
- I see there are APIs for getting the Heartbeat.
and there is
But both these methods have context.Context as their parameter. However I only have workflow.Context and the context that was passed to workflow.ExecuteActivity (the later is just built using the activity specific task queue name).
The question I have is:
What is the value that can be passed as a parameter to the GetHeartBeatDetails() method to get the last known HeartBeat from that particular activity.