Exception on server

My server is been configured to use this configuration:

- TEMPORAL_JWT_KEY_SOURCE1=http://keycloak:9595/realms/gravity/protocol/openid-connect/certs
  - TEMPORAL_AUTH_AUTHORIZER=default
  - TEMPORAL_AUTH_CLAIM_MAPPER=default

I am getting following exception during startup:

{“level”:“fatal”,“ts”:“2023-08-25T20:21:08.342Z”,“msg”:“error starting scanner”,“service”:“worker”,“error”:“Request unauthorized.”,“logging-call-at”:“service.go:520”,“stacktrace”:“go.temporal.io/server/common/log.(*zapLogger).Fatal\n\t/home/builder/temporal/common/log/zap_logger.go:180\ngo.temporal.io/server/service/worker.(*Service).startScanner\n\t/home/builder/temporal/service/worker/service.go:520\ngo.temporal.io/server/service/worker.(*Service).Start\n\t/home/builder/temporal/service/worker/service.go:404\ngo.temporal.io/server/service/worker.ServiceLifetimeHooks.func1.1\n\t/home/builder/temporal/service/worker/fx.go:136”}

Do you have any idea why?

Hi Quadra,

Were you able to find a solution for this issue? I’m facing the same issue, are you using the mTLS setup in the temporal along with the SSO setup? I have provided the TEMPORAL_JWT_KEY_SOURCE1, TEMPORAL_AUTH_AUTHORIZER, and TEMPORAL_AUTH_CLAIM_MAPPER. When the docker is run we get the same error after which the temporal server shuts down.

If anyone can provide inputs on how to proceed, it would be great.

Kind Regards,
Gautam