“Execution not found in mutable state” - asynchronous activity completion, spring boot test

Hi! I observe strange behavior in temporal spring boot test. I use java sdk, temporal version is 1.23.1, also use temporal-spring-boot-starter-alpha.
In test I have the following annotations set:

@SpringBootTest(webEnvironment = SpringBootTest.WebEnvironment.RANDOM_PORT)
@ActiveProfiles("test")
@DirtiesContext
@DisplayNameGeneration(DisplayNameGenerator.ReplaceUnderscores.class)

In application-test.yml temporal config is:

temporal:
    namespace: default
    workers-auto-discovery:
      packages: my.temporal.package
    start-workers: true
    test-server:
      enabled: true

In the test itself I inject workflow client:

@Autowired
    private WorkflowClient workflowClient;

and then create and execute in the following way:

var workflow = workflowClient.newWorkflowStub(MyWorkflow.class,
WorkflowOptions.newBuilder()
.setTaskQueue(taskQueue)
.setWorkflowId(testInfo.getDisplayName()) //name of the test, there are no other tests with the same name 100%
.build());

WorkflowClient.execute(workflow::run,  myWorkflowParams)
                      .orTimeout(20, TimeUnit.SECONDS)
                      .join();

The last step of the workflow is an activity that completes asynchronously (multiple such activities in parallel). The logic in the final activity is:
get task token:

var context = Activity.getExecutionContext();
var taskToken = context.getTaskToken();
// save task token
context.doNotCompleteOnReturn(); 

then i have a kafka consumer, which receives an event, retrieves a task token and completes the activity:

private final ActivityCompletionClient completionClient;
// some code
completionClient.complete(taskToken, null);

It works as expected and completes successfully when i run it locally, and when I run this test alone but when I run all the tests in my service

io.grpc.StatusRuntimeException: NOT_FOUND: Execution "ExecutionId{namespace='default', execution=workflow_id: "my workflow id"
run_id: "7e859ffc-4a9d-43f5-a7e9-5d7d2574e34b"
}" not found in mutable state. Known executions: [], service=io.temporal.internal.testservice.TestWorkflowService@6e6a4869
	at io.grpc.stub.ClientCalls.toStatusRuntimeException(ClientCalls.java:271)
	at io.grpc.stub.ClientCalls.getUnchecked(ClientCalls.java:252)
	at io.grpc.stub.ClientCalls.blockingUnaryCall(ClientCalls.java:165)
	at io.temporal.api.workflowservice.v1.WorkflowServiceGrpc$WorkflowServiceBlockingStub.respondActivityTaskCompleted(WorkflowServiceGrpc.java:4000)
	at io.temporal.internal.client.external.ManualActivityCompletionClientImpl.lambda$complete$0(ManualActivityCompletionClientImpl.java:116)
//...
Wrapped by: io.temporal.client.ActivityNotExistsException: ActivityId=null
	at io.temporal.internal.client.external.ManualActivityCompletionClientImpl.processException(ManualActivityCompletionClientImpl.java:287)
	at io.temporal.internal.client.external.ManualActivityCompletionClientImpl.complete(ManualActivityCompletionClientImpl.java:119)

start-to-close timeout for this activity is pretty long, and the time taken is less than this timeout.
I have another one workflow test in the same class, and when I run both tests in this class, they do not conflict with each other. I also tried to disable other temporal-related tests located in other files but it didn’t help.
Also I tried to use exact same annotations and bean injections as here samples-java/springboot/src/test/java/io/temporal/samples/springboot/HelloSampleTest.java at main · temporalio/samples-java · GitHub and it also had no effect.

Any ideas and recommendations are much appreciated.

It looks like the workflow with that ID has already been completed.