I have a Workflow (W) which has an Object (O)
For a given Workflow ID (WFID), I want to fetch the Object (O)
- Store the Object in a class variable and expose it via a query method.
- Use the Temporal Service Library to query.
- Store the Object (Convert to JSON String) as a search attribute (integrated with Elastic Search)
- Use Elastic Search to Query for the objects json string. (The Object’s Json String contains the workflow ID)
- Which approach is faster and effecient?
- When should one prefer Elastic Search over a query method.?