Inability to Create Schedule with test environment

I am creating a schedule for the workflow in a testing environment, but I encountered the following error: “CreateSchedule is unimplemented.”
Testing is essential, but I cannot create an external server.
Is there any way to overcome this?
For example, using testcontainers.

Caused by: io.grpc.StatusRuntimeException: UNIMPLEMENTED: Method temporal.api.workflowservice.v1.WorkflowService/CreateSchedule is unimplemented
at io.grpc.Status.asRuntimeException(Status.java:539) ~[grpc-api-1.54.1.jar:1.54.1]
at io.grpc.stub.ClientCalls$UnaryStreamToFuture.onClose(ClientCalls.java:544) ~[grpc-stub-1.54.1.jar:1.54.1]
at io.grpc.PartialForwardingClientCallListener.onClose(PartialForwardingClientCallListener.java:39) ~[grpc-api-1.54.1.jar:1.54.1]

Most of our SDKs now make it very easy to start a Test Workflow Environment that uses the Temporal CLI’s builtin development server (which is using the very code as the official server), as an alternative to the time-skipping test server (which is a Java based implementation of the Temporal Server, providing limited feature support). Unfortunately, our Java SDK don’t yet provide this feature out of the box. See this feature request ticket.

In the mean time, you may simply download Temporal CLI by yourself, and run a local Dev Server. No external/persistant database is required (the CLI’s dev server use an in-memory sqlite database). Then, in your tests, make sure to set the useExternalService property to true.