Temporal with event streaming problem

I was trying to combine pulsar and temporal to handling async event streaming, all of my activity method will produce an event instead of actual business work. However, when I started my temporal worker for accepting the request, and try to make a request to start the workflow I got the error message below. Could anyone know how to fix it? Thanks.

Exception in thread "pool-1-thread-2" Exception in thread "pool-1-thread-1" java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: ZERO
	at io.temporal.internal.common.ProtobufTimeUtils.toProtoDuration(ProtobufTimeUtils.java:38)
	at io.temporal.internal.sync.WorkflowStubImpl.newStartWorkflowExecutionRequest(WorkflowStubImpl.java:189)
	at io.temporal.internal.sync.WorkflowStubImpl.startWithOptions(WorkflowStubImpl.java:153)
	at io.temporal.internal.sync.WorkflowStubImpl.start(WorkflowStubImpl.java:268)
	at io.temporal.internal.sync.WorkflowInvocationHandler$StartWorkflowInvocationHandler.invoke(WorkflowInvocationHandler.java:242)
	at io.temporal.internal.sync.WorkflowInvocationHandler.invoke(WorkflowInvocationHandler.java:178)
	at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy3.transfer(Unknown Source)
	at io.temporal.internal.sync.WorkflowClientInternal.lambda$start$431e99ec$1(WorkflowClientInternal.java:228)
	at io.temporal.internal.sync.WorkflowClientInternal.start(WorkflowClientInternal.java:220)
	at io.temporal.internal.sync.WorkflowClientInternal.start(WorkflowClientInternal.java:228)
	at io.temporal.client.WorkflowClient.start(WorkflowClient.java:250)

How do you declare the set of libraries to include? I recommend Gradle or Maven as they pull all the dependencies automatically.

The error indicates that protobuf-java-util library is not in the classpath.

I am using gradle. And below is the gradle build file

dependencies {
    implementation 'org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-starter'
    implementation group: 'com.css.pulsar', name: 'pulsar-framework', version: '1.0.12.RELEASE'
    implementation 'io.temporal:temporal-sdk:1.0.0'
    implementation 'com.google.guava:guava:29.0-jre'
    implementation group: 'ch.qos.logback', name: 'logback-classic', version: '1.2.3'
    implementation group: 'org.springframework.data', name: 'spring-data-redis', version: '2.3.4.RELEASE'
    implementation group: 'redis.clients', name: 'jedis', version: '3.3.0'
    testCompile group: 'org.springframework.boot', name: 'spring-boot-starter-test', version: '2.3.4.RELEASE'

//    compile group: 'org.springframework.boot', name: 'spring-boot-starter-parent', version: '2.3.4.RELEASE', ext: 'pom'

// Use JUnit test framework
    testImplementation 'junit:junit:4.13'
    testImplementation group: 'org.mockito', name: 'mockito-all', version: '1.10.19'
}

application {
    // Define the main class for the application.
    mainClassName = 'worker.WorkerApplication'
}

Not sure how to help you. There’s clearly something wrong with classpath or class visibility to a particular class loader.

Thanks for your help. It was my framework problem, when I directly called the pulsar client which was working fine. So the problem was resolved. Thanks.