TestActivityEnvironment throwing NoSuchMethodError

Hello, I’m using the scala-sdk and trying to unit test an activity using the TestActivityEnvironment helper. When I try to create a new instance of it with: TestActivityEnvironment.newInstance(), it’s throwing an exception:

An exception or error caused a run to abort: 'void io.temporal.internal.activity.ActivityTaskHandlerImpl.<init>(java.lang.String, io.temporal.common.converter.DataConverter, io.temporal.internal.activity.ActivityExecutionContextFactory, io.temporal.common.interceptors.WorkerInterceptor[], java.util.List)' 
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'void io.temporal.internal.activity.ActivityTaskHandlerImpl.<init>(java.lang.String, io.temporal.common.converter.DataConverter, io.temporal.internal.activity.ActivityExecutionContextFactory, io.temporal.common.interceptors.WorkerInterceptor[], java.util.List)'
	at io.temporal.testing.TestActivityEnvironmentInternal.<init>(TestActivityEnvironmentInternal.java:137)
	at io.temporal.testing.TestActivityEnvironment.newInstance(TestActivityEnvironment.java:67)
	at io.temporal.testing.TestActivityEnvironment.newInstance(TestActivityEnvironment.java:63)

I guess that the Temporal libraries are not compatible. Make sure that you use libraries that share the release version.