Workflows struck- not broke deterministic nature of workflow to best of my knowledge

Hi i recently upgraded to 1.10.2 and temporal-sdk (java) 1.0.9,

This apart i dont think there was any changes introduced (i.e. changes to workflow which could break deterministic nature )etc…

for many of my workflows i see the below error in stack trace, and i see my workflows are struck.

Have some body noticed any thing similar? any idea what could be the remedy?
(the last thing i want to do is reset the worklow/ or terminate and create a new one)

io.temporal.internal.replay.InternalWorkflowTaskException: Failure handling event 18 of 'EVENT_TYPE_ACTIVITY_TASK_SCHEDULED' type. IsReplaying=true, PreviousStartedEventId=16, workflowTaskStartedEventId=51, Currently Processing StartedEventId=16 
io.temporal.internal.statemachines.WorkflowStateMachines.handleEvent(WorkflowStateMachines.java:193)
io.temporal.internal.replay.ReplayWorkflowRunTaskHandler.handleEvent(ReplayWorkflowRunTaskHandler.java:140)
io.temporal.internal.replay.ReplayWorkflowRunTaskHandler.handleWorkflowTaskImpl(ReplayWorkflowRunTaskHandler.java:180)
io.temporal.internal.replay.ReplayWorkflowRunTaskHandler.handleWorkflowTask(ReplayWorkflowRunTaskHandler.java:150)
io.temporal.internal.replay.ReplayWorkflowTaskHandler.handleWorkflowTaskWithEmbeddedQuery(ReplayWorkflowTaskHandler.java:201)
io.temporal.internal.replay.ReplayWorkflowTaskHandler.handleWorkflowTask(ReplayWorkflowTaskHandler.java:114)
io.temporal.internal.worker.WorkflowWorker$TaskHandlerImpl.handle(WorkflowWorker.java:319)
io.temporal.internal.worker.WorkflowWorker$TaskHandlerImpl.handle(WorkflowWorker.java:279)
io.temporal.internal.worker.PollTaskExecutor.lambda$process$0(PollTaskExecutor.java:73)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Caused By: java.lang.IllegalStateException: COMMAND_TYPE_SCHEDULE_ACTIVITY_TASK doesn't match EVENT_TYPE_ACTIVITY_TASK_SCHEDULED with EventId=18 
io.temporal.internal.statemachines.WorkflowStateMachines.assertMatch(WorkflowStateMachines.java:784)
io.temporal.internal.statemachines.WorkflowStateMachines.validateCommand(WorkflowStateMachines.java:737)
io.temporal.internal.statemachines.WorkflowStateMachines.handleCommandEvent(WorkflowStateMachines.java:272)
io.temporal.internal.statemachines.WorkflowStateMachines.handleEventImpl(WorkflowStateMachines.java:199)
io.temporal.internal.statemachines.WorkflowStateMachines.handleEvent(WorkflowStateMachines.java:178)
io.temporal.internal.replay.ReplayWorkflowRunTaskHandler.handleEvent(ReplayWorkflowRunTaskHandler.java:140)
io.temporal.internal.replay.ReplayWorkflowRunTaskHandler.handleWorkflowTaskImpl(ReplayWorkflowRunTaskHandler.java:180)
io.temporal.internal.replay.ReplayWorkflowRunTaskHandler.handleWorkflowTask(ReplayWorkflowRunTaskHandler.java:150)
io.temporal.internal.replay.ReplayWorkflowTaskHandler.handleWorkflowTaskWithEmbeddedQuery(ReplayWorkflowTaskHandler.java:201)
io.temporal.internal.replay.ReplayWorkflowTaskHandler.handleWorkflowTask(ReplayWorkflowTaskHandler.java:114)
io.temporal.internal.worker.WorkflowWorker$TaskHandlerImpl.handle(WorkflowWorker.java:319)
io.temporal.internal.worker.WorkflowWorker$TaskHandlerImpl.handle(WorkflowWorker.java:279)
io.temporal.internal.worker.PollTaskExecutor.lambda$process$0(PollTaskExecutor.java:73)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Here is the code from WorkflowStateMachines.java:737:

assertMatch(
              command,
              event,
              commandAttributes.getActivityType(),
              eventAttributes.getActivityType());

It looks like the activity type is not matching. Unfortunately the message does not include the names of the types. I would recommend downloading the workflow history using tctl and replaying it in a debugger using WorkflowReplayer.

Thanks @maxim , lemme take a look and revert.