- Why is it called WorkflowServiceStubs ( plural )
( is this like a Factory which can be used to create the actual Stubs ? ( like WorkflowServiceBlocking
- Does WorkflowServiceStubs hold the actual http/TCP connection object ?
- is WorkflowServiceStubs thread safe ? ( Can multiple threads use WorkflowServiceStubs or objects created from it - like WorkflowServiceBlockingStub )
- Are we supposed to call shutdown() after using it ? ( Noticed it is not Java Closeable )
( If we do not call shutdown(0, will it leak the underlying HTTP connection ? )
- is there a way to cache the underlying http/TCP network connection, so that we will not need to connect/disconnect against each request ? ( Maybe using some kind of Object pooling )