Describe the bug
I found when I click “Logout” button in temporal ui. Session in keycloak (IdP) isn’t clear. While I test logout with other application that write in nodejs. When I click logout from application, it clear session in keycloak (IdP) automatically.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Log in with username and password that created in keycloak (IdP).
- Click logout button.
- Go to keycloak management console to check session of user that I login.
- Found session of user still login here.
When I click “Logout” button in temporal ui, I need it to clear session in keycloak (IdP) automatically like other application.
Desktop (please complete the following information):
- OS: Windows 10 Version 21H1
- Browser: chrome Version 103.0.5060.114 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- OS: Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS
- Temporal UI version: 2.2.3
- Run Temporal on docker container