Connect to secure ES cluster

hi,

We are using helm charts to setup the Temporal server and we are using 1.9.2 version.
We need to connect to a secure ES cluster with https and tls certificates.
Went through this doc Temporal Server security | Temporal Documentation, but it does not specify whether it is possible to provide path to certificates for ES cluster.
Can someone please help on how or where to specify the certificates?

Server allows to set username / password in ES config (see here).

For helm charts the settings are in values.yaml and are used in server-configmap.yaml template (but seems not in overwrites in values-elasticsearch.yaml).

Note that there is no tls config options for ES currently, for this I think you would need to have a custom server build (basically would have to add support for it yourself).
Created feature request here.

Thanks @tihomir .

@tihomir @Yimin_Chen any ETA on this enhancement request Add TLS config support for es-visibility · Issue #3292 · temporalio/temporal · GitHub

Hello everyone!
I’ve deployed temporal in our kubernetes cluster with visibility on MySQL recently. And when I tried to add secondary visibility store on Elasticsearch, I also encountered with similar issue (because we use Elasticsearch version 8). As I can see, last week changes for support TLS for elasticsearch were applied, but what about helm chart values? As I can see, nothing have been changed in the values.elasticsearch.yaml and in the server-configmap.yaml
Could anyone provide changes in the helm chart? Thanks in advance!