Filters in UI Beta not working

Hi,
All the filters present on UI are working every second time only.
For example if I select “running” workflows, first time it won’t change(Even though the url request changes), then if I select “completed” it works.

This issue doesn’t come when I use Generated UI present in UI server, but if I fetch UI and then regenerate it, it gives this error.

Following namespace has Terminated workflows as well.

Which web ui image tag are you using?

This issue doesn’t come when I use Generated UI present in UI server, but if I fetch UI and then regenerate it, it gives this error.

Can you give more details on this, not getting it.

Feel free to open an issue in the web ui repo as well.

This issue is coming with Temporal UI v2(GitHub - temporalio/ui: Temporal UI v2).
I am using the latest main branch.

To clarify on the issue, let’s say by default ‘ALL’ workflows are being reflected on the screen, if I choose ‘Completed’ status workflow status filter, it will change the url but will keep showing ‘ALL’ workflows of the namespace.
If I Change the filter second time and say choose ‘Terminated’ from the filter it will work properly.
This is happening with all the filters.

If you see the attached image, I have selected ’ TERMINATED’ but it is showing ‘Completed’ workflows.

This issue comes only when I run ui-server and UI separately.

Could you please provide any update?

I’m looking into the issue but I can’t seem to recreate it.

It looks like you’re using Chrome, correct? I’m just trying to figure out all of the variables at play here.

I have tried in both chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
Could you point out the step which you are unable to recreate?

Do you have the same issue when trying the latest v2 image from docker hub or only when building directly from master branch?

My system does not support docker hence I cannot download and run the image from docker hub.
I am downloading the code from Github, then building image and deploying that image to Kubernetes.

Thanks for the info. Will try to reproduce locally and get back to you.

Hey SUMIT_RANJAN,

Could you give this another try with the latest code from ui? Thanks!

It’s working now,

This fixed the issue. Thanks.