Predefined and parametrized workflow

Hey there,

I am investigating using temporal to handle workflows involving cross jobs in Nomad (GitHub - hashicorp/nomad: Nomad is an easy-to-use, flexible, and performant workload orchestrator that can deploy a mix of microservice, batch, containerized, and non-containerized applications. Nomad is easy to operate and scale and has native Consul and Vault integrations.), to fill the feature gap there is currently (no order and combination of multiple jobs)

So far, I have a pretty good idea on how to implement this (thanks to your extensive code samples).

I was wondering if there was any way to have this kind of view in the UI allowing to have predefined workflows that user could trigger directly while filling some env params, which would replace calling manually some program to trigger the workflow.

Is it out of scope or is it doable with the existing infrastructure?
Happy to contribute on both front UI and backend if it’s something doable and valuable to you guys.

Thanks,
Jean

I think this would be great to have. Would you mind opening a feature request in the web ui repo so its tracked? Thanks!

Sure, will do.

Thanks for the quick answer!