Unable to create a local workflow by sls local invoke

I have a temporal running in a docker container, but after the version bump (0.23.2 → 1.0.0-rc.0) I am no longer able to create local workflows. The main flow is pretty simple, it should create a workflow on a local lambda invoke via serverless library, but it throws the next error right before a workflow starts.
RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded
I’ve been testing it without a workflow start and it works as expected

const wfc = await temporalClient();

const workflow = await wfc.start(workflow.name, {
      args: [input],
      taskQueue: 'tq-1',
      workflowId: '1',
    });

Doesn’t matter what the exact workflow is, it always throws an error right before a workflow starts. By my observation, it doesn’t affect deployed lambdas, so it only occurs in a local env.
Lambda itself is just a HttpGateway exposed endpoint:
sls invoke local --function func --path ./data/event.json

SDK: Typescript
Temporal version: 1.0.0-rc.0
AWS cli version: ws-cli/2.6.4 Python/3.9.11 Linux/5.14.0-1042-oem exe/x86_64.ubuntu.20 prompt/off
Serverless:
Operating System: linux
Node Version: 16.15.0
Framework Version: 2.72.3
Plugin Version: 5.5.4
SDK Version: 4.3.2
Components Version: 3.18.2

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for reporting—so I can try to reproduce, can you share func and event.json? And is sls an alias for serverless?

I finally figured out the matter of this problem. It was incompatible with the latest node lts release (16.15.1) but works flawlessly with 14.6.0

The SDK is working for me with node 16.15.1. Do you know if it was the SDK that gives you Maximum call stack size exceeded, or serverless?