Update Namespace Archival info with service library

I have a namespace with archival disabled.

I want to update the namespace and enable archival and set archival URIs using the service library.
I don’t want to use TCTL command.

I know we can enable archival at the time of namespace registration itself. As shown below.
Can I do something on the same lines for an existing namespace.
I checked UpdateNamespaceRequest, but doesn’t seem to have archival fields.

Service Client Version : 1.7.1

workflowServiceStub.registerNamespace(
                        RegisterNamespaceRequest.newBuilder()
                                .setNamespace("Archival-Test")
                                .setIsGlobalNamespace(true)
                                .setHistoryArchivalState(ArchivalState.ARCHIVAL_STATE_ENABLED)
                                .setVisibilityArchivalState(ArchivalState.ARCHIVAL_STATE_ENABLED)
                                .setHistoryArchivalUri("s3://9cuz9igx-s3-archival")
                                .setVisibilityArchivalUri("s3://9cuz9igx-s3-archival")
                                .setWorkflowExecutionRetentionPeriod(Duration.newBuilder().setSeconds(86400).build())
                                .build()
                );

You can use UpdateNamespaceRequest, archival values are exposed via NamespaceConfig. For example:

public static void enableNamespaceArchival(String namespace, String historyArchivalURI, String visibilityArchivalURI) {
        UpdateNamespaceResponse res = client.getWorkflowServiceStubs().blockingStub().updateNamespace(
                UpdateNamespaceRequest.newBuilder()
                        .setNamespace(namespace)
                        .setConfig(NamespaceConfig.newBuilder()
                                .setVisibilityArchivalState(ArchivalState.ARCHIVAL_STATE_ENABLED)
                                .setHistoryArchivalState(ArchivalState.ARCHIVAL_STATE_ENABLED)
                                .setHistoryArchivalUri(historyArchivalURI)
                                .setVisibilityArchivalUri(visibilityArchivalURI)
                                .build())
                        .build()
        );
        System.out.println(res.getNamespaceInfo());
    }

You an use same to disable archival for a namespace as well.