Temporal UI Beta version giving issue with dependency Holocene

Hi

I am trying to build the UI in local so that I can customize Authentication.
When I get the UI code from github I am unable to install the dependency 'Holocene; because it does not have a licence. When I download that dependency manually and provide the file location in package.json, installation is successful.

it has been used in the following way

import Navigation from ‘holocene/src/lib/components/navigation/full-nav.svelte’;

but during build it gives this error

if I change the location to ‘import Navigation from ‘holocene/src/lib/components/navigation/full-nav.svelte’;’

I get the error

[vite-plugin-svelte] Error while preprocessing C:/JPMC/DEV/TMP/ds/Projects/ASYNC/ui-server/ui_server_061022/ui/jpmc/holocene/src/lib/components/navigation/full-nav.svelte - error TS5083: Cannot read file ‘C:/JPMC/DEV/TMP/ds/Projects/ASYNC/ui-server/ui_server_061022/ui/jpmc/holocene/.svelte-kit/tsconfig.json’.

file: C:/JPMC/DEV/TMP/ds/Projects/ASYNC/ui-server/ui_server_061022/ui/jpmc/holocene/src/lib/components/navigation/full-nav.svelte

Error while preprocessing C:/JPMC/DEV/TMP/ds/Projects/ASYNC/ui-server/ui_server_061022/ui/jpmc/holocene/src/lib/components/navigation/full-nav.svelte - error TS5083: Cannot read file ‘C:/JPMC/DEV/TMP/ds/Projects/ASYNC/ui-server/ui_server_061022/ui/jpmc/holocene/.svelte-kit/tsconfig.json’.

Thanks for reporting, we are addressing this Bump holocene to v0.0.17 by Alex-Tideman · Pull Request #580 · temporalio/ui · GitHub

1 Like