Mere my curiosity and ignorance.
Let us say I have small Temporal application developed using Go SDK comprised of some workflows and activities and related Go functions.
- How Temporal application assembly and deployment works? Is it typical Go development practices?
- How the Docker which contains Temporal service deployed?
- How Temporal service and Temporal Client application(Activities & Workflows) are deployed in production?
- What exactly is the Client tier for a temporal server and Temporal application developed?
- How Mobile/Web clients communicates with services in Temporal application deployed?
- Will there be any Rest API application in between Mobile/Web clients and Temporal service, As CLI is more of developer tool?
- How third party application communicate with Temporal application?
- As a developer what are all I need know or take care about database like Apache Cassandra or MySQL?
- How authentication and authorization are taken care of? What about data security?
Can someone assist me in answering above questions? Questions may be overlapping, but general briefing will help me understand better.