Welcome to community.temporal.io

Before you post, please…

• Read the Code of Conduct below
  • Search existing posts to see if anyone else already asked your question
  • Write your great question and make sure you tag it correctly
  • Include as much info as possible in your question, things that help:
    * Temporal Server version
    * Temporal SDK version (tag the SDK used)
    * Full stack traces
    * Workflow history
    * Clear and precise description of the issue
  • If a reply in your post solves your question, please mark it as the “Solution”

Community Support

Please note that we provide community support on this forum. Community members are encouraged to help each other.
All questions are answered on best effort basis and are not subject to any SLAs.

Code Of Conduct
As contributors and Temporal staff, and in the interest of fostering an open and welcoming community, we pledge to respect all users of this community forum.

We are committed to making participation on this forum a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of level of experience, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, personal appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, religion, or nationality.

Expected Behavior

All participants in this forum are expected to behave in accordance with professional standards, with both this Code of Conduct as well as their respective employer’s policies governing appropriate workplace behavior and applicable laws.

Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:

• The use of sexualized language or imagery
  • Personal attacks
  • Trolling or insulting/derogatory comments
  • Public or private harassment
  • Publishing others’ private information, such as physical or electronic addresses, without explicit permission
  • Other unethical or unprofessional conduct.

Temporal staff have the right and responsibility to remove, edit, or reject comments, commits, code, wiki edits, issues, and other contributions that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct. By adopting this Code of Conduct, Temporal staff commit themselves to fairly and consistently applying these principles to every aspect of managing this project.

This code of conduct applies both within project spaces and in public spaces when an individual is representing the project or its community.

Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior in Temporal may be reported by contacting us via conduct@temporal.io

2 Likes

Thank You
Looking Forward to hear more on temporal

1 Like

Hi all experts,

I recently started learning about temporal and workflows.
I learnt that temporal uses external database(MySQL,postgreesql, Cassandra) to store it’s state(please correct me if i am wrong).

So my question is, this external database configuration is onus on developer or it will be part of temporal clusters?

Please help me to find the answer of this question

Hi @techSchool_techSchoo could you please post your question as a new forum post? This post is for community welcome info. Thank you!

@Syed_Hussaini Hi, please start a new post with your question. Also share full error from tctl