Do you offer paid support service?

Hi… certain industry requires all technology in use has the vendor support. Do you offer this service? Thanks,

Temporal Technologies offers only free support through this forum and Slack for the Temporal open source project. We don’t have plans in the foreseeable future to offer paid support for it.

We are working on a hosted cloud based version of Temporal service (aka Temporal Cloud). We provide full support and SLAs for that product. It is not generally available yet. You can sign up to the waiting list through hosted@temporal.io email.

2 Likes

Thanks for the insight.

do we know of any 3rd party paid support for temporal.
Basically i recommended temporal to one of my friend, they were pretty impressed, and started using it, but for going to production, it appears commerical support is a blocker. They reached out to me asking if there is a commerical support avaialble, i did not know of any , hence reaching out to folks there…
Please let us know if there is a 3rd party/2nd party/or 1st party commerical support available for self hosted temporal.

I"m not aware of any third party offering for self-hosted Temporal.

I would recommend using Temporal Cloud, which comes with the support. I wouldn’t rule it out before talking to our team. Fill out the form at Ask an Expert | Temporal Technologies to get a free consultation.