Unable to see Prometheus metrics

Hi Team,

Am facing issue similar to Unable to view prometheus metrics using Spring boot 3 - #15 by gauravojha.
I don’t see temporal metrics, everything else is coming.
We are using temporal spring boot autoconfigure module. I have added the config, not sure what am I missing.

Do we need to add any port here for temporal metrics?

I see here a different port, samples-java/springboot/src/main/java/io/temporal/samples/springboot/metrics at main · temporalio/samples-java · GitHub

I deploy this on kubernetes do port forwarding and check.

And i don’t see temporal metrics.

Could you please help

I don’t see anything specific in the info shared could you provide maybe simple reproduce by chance?
Do you see temporal metrics if you run the spring boot metrics sample locally?

I see here a different port

That should be just the port specified for spring boot in application.yaml samples-java/springboot/src/main/resources/application.yaml at main · temporalio/samples-java · GitHub

Only think maybe I can think if is that you don’t have depends on spring-boot-starter-actuator in your project, could you confirm? If you don’t think you would need to provide custom Micrometer MeterRegistry bean.

its solved. We migrated to temporal spring boot autoconfigure recently and this custom micrometer code was also present. So I removed micrometer config, and it started emitting temporal metrics automatically.